top of page



What do I do if I am in a car accident?


1. Call 911 whether you are a motorist, passenger or pedestrian.

2. Contact personal injury specialist at Medalliance for an immediate appointment and we will start you on your path to recovery.

3. Remain calm and remember all of the details of the accident.


What do I do if I am injured at work?


1. Call 911 if immediate medical attention is required.

2. Inform your workplace supervisor and HR personnel.

3. Obtain a copy of the injury report from your supervisor (very important).

4. Contact one of our personal injury specialists at Medalliance for an immediate appointment and we will start you on your path to recovery. Text us @718.704.8030


Does Medalliance Personal Injury Specialists work with my lawyer?


Yes! At Medalliance our Personal Injury Specialists are trained to work with personal injury attorneys and help you with your injury claim.

We will work with your attorney and keep them up to date with the status of your condition and continued care. We provide your attorney with all of the treatment records needed to document the extent of your injury and advocate your case. We take the hassle out of getting injured by handling all of the necessary paperwork so you can focus on getting the treatment you need in order to recover as soon as possible.

I don’t have a lawyer, but need medical attention. What can I do?


Medalliance has been serving the needs of personal injury patients for over 20 years and we have established professional relationships with the best personal injury – car accident, work place accidents and slip and fall attorneys in New York.


What type of doctor should I see after an accident?


Medalliance Personal Injury Specialists employs a comprehensive, multi-team approach to personal injury. Depending on the nature and extent of your injury, you may need to be seen by one or more of the following specialists: Orthopedists for injuries or conditions of the knees, shoulders, elbows, hands or hips. A Physiatrist, Chiropractor or Pain Management Specialists can treat injuries or pain in the neck or back. Our Neurologist can address any injuries to your head or neck, including whiplash, concussions, traumatic brain injury or nerve pain. Our Spine Surgeons provide surgical and minimally invasive procedures for injuries or conditions of the spine. Our trained Physical Therapist will help you rehabilitate your injuries alleviate pain, improve mobility and improve overall quality of life. Our Behavioral Medicine will treat any anxiety, stress or other mental unrest caused by your accident. Medalliance is a one-stop-shop for all things related to personal injury.


bottom of page